I’m going to be traveling and giving talks quite a bit this spring. Here’s what my schedule looks like now. I don’t think much will be added to it:
- February 29-March 1 – Houston, Texas – Matt Lee’s Wedding
- March 12 – Amherst, Massachusetts – Hampshire College
- March 15-16 – Cambridge, Massachusetts – FSF Members Meeting
- March 27-28 – New York City, New York – Fordham IP Conference
- April 7 – Florence, Italy – Renaissance Panel: The Roles of Creative Synthesis in Innovation at CHI
- April 11-13 – San Fransisco, California – Lugradio Live USA
- April 17-20 – Detroit, Michigan – Penguicon
- April 25-27 – Cambridge, Massachusetts – ROFLCon
- May 5 – San Fransisco, California – Sun’s Community One
I’ll be giving at least one talk at the FSF Members Meeting, the Renaissance Panel, Lugradio Live, Penguicon, and Community One.
Matt’s wedding is private. To join the FSF members meeting you must become an FSF Associate Member if you are not already. All of the other conferences require some sort of registration. Penguicon, Lugradio Live, and ROFLCon are each cheap and each promises to be a lot of fun. The talk at Hampshire should be free and open to the public.
I’ll be posting more about each of these as things get closer including details about what is that I’ll be talking about.
If you’d like me to talk to another group or at another event while I’m town for any of the events above, now would be a good time to ask. If you just want to meet up for a beverage of your choice, that’s good too. In either case, get in contact.